Customer Success Manager
SEQUESTO is a Belgian tech startup (incorporated mid 2020), offering a platform that automates and optimizes the process of responding to RFPs, RFIs, tenders… which is a time-consuming, repetitive and complex business challenge many small, mid-sized and large companies face.
As a technology provider for sales productivity, we
- simplify this complex process and automate most of the repetitive tasks ;
- build a collective memory for the company out of which the platform proposes the most relevant information and/or answers automatically
- significantly reduce the time spent on finding the relevant information and best fit answers with a mixture of advanced search capabilities, AI and NLP,
- enable teams to actively collaborate and on all steps of the tender answering process,
- create clear insight in the progress made by different tender participants in real time
- scale valuable knowhow to other languages/teams with a mouse click
Joining SEQUESTO means becoming part of a team that is committed to solve this deep rooted problem of losing valuable time while working under strict tender deadlines and give back that valuable time to avoid stress while winning more tenders.
At SEQUESTO we offer stress relief to tender teams, while optimising the win chances and boosting the team’s efficiency. By equipping tender professionals with advanced technology, they can focus on adding value for the customer, while the SEQUESTO platform handles all time consuming, repetitive and low value tasks throughout the whole tender process.
About the role
At SEQUESTO, we are committed to putting our customers first in all that we do. We believe that this focus on customer satisfaction will set us apart and drive our goal of becoming a beloved brand. Our ultimate aim is to exceed the standard of excellent customer experiences in our industry and go above and beyond.
We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing training and support to our customers to help them get the most out of our products. Your role is to steer SEQUESTO towards this ambitious target, ensuring that we take the necessary steps to replace customer frustration with delightful experiences. You will play a crucial role in ensuring customer satisfaction and driving adoption of our tool.
Our focus on the customer drives us to make their feedback accessible to every member of our team. Your role will be to establish the foundation for this customer-centric approach, such as creating a feedback loop and an internal newsletter that shares customer insights. It is now your responsibility to organize the methods by which we can provide exceptional customer experiences and ensure that their feedback is effectively communicated to both the product team and the business.
- Design and deliver effective training sessions to customers, mostly online, occasionally in-person.
- Create training materials, including videos, tutorials, and handouts
- Assess customer needs and tailor training sessions to meet their specific requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide ongoing support to ensure their success with our products and services
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams to identify areas for improvement in customer training and support
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices in customer training
What We Are Looking For
- You thrive in a space where creativity and innovation are part of everyday life;
- You are passionate about your personal growth and career development;
- You are very organized and on top of your own time management;
- You have +2 years of experience in customer training and support, with a strong focus on delivering engaging and effective training sessions
- You’re fluent in French & English or Dutch & English (all 3 languages is considered a big plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and team members
- You have strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- You build trust easily and are committed to make customers happy
- You are familiar with online training tools
- You are capable to work independently and as part of a team
SEQUESTO offers a broad, fair and competitive package, combined with the opportunity for you to grow, learn and develop skills you’ll benefit from throughout your entire career. Experience working in a stimulating, international environment, where entrepreneurship, enthusiasm and teamwork go hand in hand with experience and a high drive to succeed.
If what you read above felt on a scale towards “this is exciting, I want to find out” vs “let’s just give it a go”, please add a cover letter describing your career interest in Customer Success and how you expect to reach that. Extra points if you can make a guess for what “SEQUESTO” stands for and your reasoning.
SEQUESTO Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
SEQUESTO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.