Sales Development Representative German Speaking
Location: Ghent, Antwerp or Brussels/ Hybrid, Flexibility to work from home office most days
Role: Sales Development Representative/Business Development Representative
Scope: Generating sales growth for SEQUESTO in German speaking markets
SEQUESTO is a Belgian tech startup (incorporated mid 2020), offering a platform that automates and optimises the process of participating in RFPs, RFIs, tenders… which is a time-consuming, repetitive and complex business challenge many small, mid-sized and large companies face.
As a technology provider for sales productivity, we
- simplify this complex process and automate most of the repetitive tasks ;
- build a collective memory for the company out of which the platform proposes the most relevant information and/or answers automatically
- significantly reduce the time spent on finding the relevant information and best fit answers with a mixture of advanced search capabilities, AI and NLP,
- enable teams to actively collaborate and on all steps of the tender answering process,
- create clear insight in the progress made by different tender participants in real time
- scale valuable knowhow to other languages/teams with a mouse click
Joining SEQUESTO means becoming part of a team that is committed to solve this deep rooted problem of losing valuable time while working under strict tender deadlines and give back that valuable time to avoid stress while winning more tenders.
- At SEQUESTO we offer stress relief to tender teams, while optimising the win chances and boosting the team’s efficiency. By equipping tender professionals with advanced technology, they can focus on adding value for the customer, while the SEQUESTO platform handles all time consuming, repetitive and low value tasks throughout the whole tender process.
In this role the SEQUESTO team will developed and equip you with a range of sales skills that will be vital in your career development as an industry expert. You will learn skills and be coached by the team (including our CEO, a highly energetic sales veteran with 25+ year of sales leadership) to become a highly strategic sales professional and learn to build long-term relationships with businesses and their key decision makers in varying industries across Europe.
The program consists of two levels;
Level 1 – New Business Development Representative
Level 2 – Emerging Sales Representative
We want you to embark on an exciting long-term journey at SEQUESTO via a structured program to grow together
A Day In the Life
- Proactively generate new business meetings through researching, list building, qualifying, cold calling and networking with exposure to speaking with C-Level leaders across varying industries;
- Establish a creative approach when reaching out to prospects – from sending personalized messages to tailoring conversations specific to their problems;
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Get coached, guided and mentored by experts that come with a great personal track record of success, so you can tap into their experience
What We Are Looking For
- You thrive in a space where creativity and innovation are part of everyday life;
- You like to strategize and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities;
- You are passionate about your personal growth and career development;
- You are persistent in your quest for success;
- You are very organized and on top of your own time management;
- A minimum of 6 months relevant Sales experience;
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You’re fluent in German & English (also Dutch is considered a plus)
What We Offer:
SEQUESTO offers a broad, fair and competitive package, combined with the opportunity for you to grow, learn and develop skills you’ll benefit from throughout your career. Experience working in a stimulating, international environment, where entrepreneurship, enthusiasm and teamwork go hand in hand with experience and a high drive to succeed.
If what you read above felt on a scale towards “this is exciting, I want to find out” vs “let’s just give it a go”, please add a cover letter describing your career interest in sales and how you expect to reach that. Extra points if you can make a guess for what “SEQUESTO” stands for and your reasoning.
SEQUESTO Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
SEQUESTO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.